This watch has the dial, or “mostra” as they said in the medieval italian, hence the french word for a watch “montre”, that is inspired by the one installed on the tower of Arnolfo in Palazzo Vecchio, building which housed the Lordship and that is currently the headquarters of the City of Florence.
The golden finish in rose gold is carved by Goldsmith Maestro Mauro Bandinelli.
ORIUOLO while being watertight and pressure resistant is not intended for underwater use. The window in the case back, which allows to see the precious engraving of the movement, shows its nature as a jewel.
- Functions hh:mm:ss (seconds at 9)
- Movement mechanical (power reserve about 46 hours), 18000 beats/hr, calibre 37,2 mm, 17 rubies
- Body 47 mm case, micropeened B14 bronze. Grade 5 titanium case-back with sapphire crystal window fixed on the body by 6 screws DIN 912. ORIUOLO’s dial is inspired by that placed on Arnolfo tower, but the indication of time is with double hands, like most of the wristwatches. It is available with 2 ground colors: beige or light brown (the dial with beige ground has all the graphics in dark brown, not luminescent; the dial with brown ground has white graphics and time stamps are luminescent).
- Crown B14 bronze crown with precious metal medal
- Strap 24 mm
- Crystal 4mm-thick sapphire
- Water-proof pressure and water resistant up to 200 m. The tightness on crown is ensured by 2 O-rings on the shaft
Limited Edition: 33 pieces + 5 not-for-sale pieces (labelled from P1 to P5)
Each watch is provided with the silver ring “Ennebi Italia” in dedicated version with the engraving of the same ID number.