6000 metri is designed to operate under a pressure of 6000 meters water column. Each watch is subjected to an individual test at a pressure of 720 bar run by OGMA Research – spin off of the Engineering Department of the University of Florence.
Each watch comes with two 24 mm straps of standard length (120/75), one calf leather and one hypoallergenic silicone. The fixing of the strap is obtained with the use of a special screw. The replacement of the strap is easily done by removing the screw from each loop (this is done with the tools delivered with the watch). It is included also a set of spare seals, tools for the maintenance, the operation and maintenance manual and test certificate of watertightness and pressure resistance. It is delivered in a waterproof case of technical polymer.
- Functions hh:mm:ss
- Movement self-winding mechanical (power reserve about 38 hours), 28800 beats/hr, calibre 26 mm, 25 rubies, 2824-2 movement
- Body 49.4 mm case in titanium Ti-6Al-4V with micropeened natural finish. Titanium Ti-6Al-4V case back fixed on the body by 5 screws DIN 912. Fixed bezel for the protection of the sapphire crystal, provided with 6 radial windows. Sandiwich dial with luminous numerals
- Crown Stainless steel crown X5CrNiMo 17-12-2 with micropeened natural finish
- Strap 24 mm
- Crystal 12 mm thick sapphire crystal
- Water-proof Pressure and water resistant up to 6000 m. The tightness on crown ensured by 4 O-rings on the shaft and 1 flat mounted on the body, sealing of case-back bottom and crystal guaranteed by large section o-rings
Limited Edition: 60 pieces numbered from 1 to 60 + 6 not-for-sale pieces (labelled from P1 to P6)
- Hands: the available hands for 6000 metri are the stick shaped ones and those spearhead shape. The available colors are black galvanic or white with white phosphor with green luminescence.
- Dials: two types available, with hours and minutes or just with hours bars. Available colors: Black K-100 – brown – blue pantone 288; according to ENNEBI color table. Numbers, hour lines and the small peripheral minutes are white with green luminescence. The inscriptions are white not luminous.