Watch built by Ennebi following the instructions of a collector. Huge in size, made of X2CrNiMo17-12-2 stainless steel, it has some peculiarities that differentiate it from normal dive models.
This watch is also designed to accommodate vintage movements possibly owned by the buyer. In this case it is available a case back with a transparent porthole that allows a view of the movement.
- Case stainless steel X2CrNiMo17-12-2, 64 mm
- Lugsize 26 mm
- Movement mechanical hand-winding 6497.1
- Bezel rotating in both directions, lockable with retractable lever in the case profile. It is removable from the case, without prejudice to watertightness, by loosening special screws on the case back
- Crown double-sealed crown
- Watertightness presso-resistant to 300 meters